Monday, November 27, 2006

What is this world coming to...


...when all you do is lie in bed until past noon and then decide to get up and do nothing the rest of the afternoon?


I really was not feeling like doing anything today, so I set my alarm clock and when it went off I turned on my cell phone and texted a friend that I wasn't coming in today ( don't worry, I am not required to come in every day).
So then I closed my eyes and went backto sleep again. When I finally woke up at noon I thought, let's just listen to some radio before I actually get up. Well, that cost me another hour as well. Then I came downstairs to find my brother and his friends playing SingStar on the playstation 2. Ofcourse I joined immediately..anything to keep me from what I am really supposed to do. So, messed around a bit with that...then turned on my computer and messed around on that a bit. I am actually supposed to take a shower and read a book or do some stuff for work, but I really can't make myself at the moment...it's horrible. That's what working all weekend does to you. I really do NOT want to work Sunday's again...it's too much in too short a period.

So I guess I will go and take my shower and start reading that book...

***End of brainfart***

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now you know how I felt the other day! :P

Adriane said...

Yeah ofcourse I do ;)