Tuesday, November 28, 2006

So here I am...

Waiting to get going. I have to work in a bit. Luckily for me it is only a 3 minute walk. Not to shabby I should think!!

Last night actually was fun!! My brother was away to an Iron Maiden concert and my mother and I just watched Harry Potter 1. I still love that film, even though some of the acting (think Mr. Potter himself) lacked some quality from time to time :P:P But I must say that all the yound actors have really grown throughout the 4 films!!

Well, that friend and I are on speaking terms again. I thought, what the hell, I'll just talk to her on IM. I know for a fact that she would never make that first move...too stubborn. That is just so typical. People get into arguments because they're stubborn and then ALWAYS simply refuse to make ammends. I don't get that. That is just like my ex, who was always so sure of other people intentionally hurting him or just simply being against him. Everything was someone else's fault, never his own. That is why we got in to a lot of arguments at one point...he just wouldn't accept the fact that someone else could be right for once and that he, duh, was wrong.

Anyway, time's up, better get ready for work...

***end of brainfart***

No comments: