Sunday, November 26, 2006

First log


So, this is my first post on my blog.

I am just curious to know how many people actually read this stuff. I mean I've come across some rather interesting blogs on here...quite funny as well actully.

I will introduce myself a bit, but not too much as I want to keep a big part of who I am secret, to avoid problems with people who I know. Sounds weird, but I just need a place to vent from time to time. Those rants can be about people who really piss me off from time to time or just rants about random stuff and random people :P That is why I am calling it brainfarts as well.

Some things just strike you and need to be said without hurting too many people...so maybe this is the place for that.


I really can't stand people who think they are perfect and therefore make you feel imperfect. I mean the kind of people that think they are allowed to whine, rant etc. at you all the time about their problems, because those are what really matters. But when you stand up for yourself you are being selfish and blah!
I mean in my job there is this person(friend, whatever you want to call it) who wants to go on holiday. Perfectly fine by me you know, but there always have to be problems. This person has been talking about that holiday since June or something, still not decided whether or not to go. Then when I make an appointment with an official about some work-related stuff I am being called selfish by that "friend" because I didn't take her holiday into consideration when making that appointment. How am I to take a plan for a holiday into consideration that has NEVER taken any realistic forms??!! This is just the world turned upside down...I am being called selfish because I think my work is important...if she had just booked the damn holiday then I could have taken it into account. Also she was there when the appointment was made...Girl, You have a mouth...USE IT!!!

Tsk, tsk, just because I am standing up for myself I am selfish...ok, well, then I will just shut up forever and let people walk all over me..I think that my "friend" would loooove that..no more problems because I am being selfish then...

Guys, never let anyone call you selfish because you are saying what you think/feel or because you are standing up for yourself...some people are just not worth it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pfft. She's the one being selfish, not you. Just because you can't do things on her schedule? WTF?]\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ (Sorry--that was my cat Hopper's contribution. LOL)