Saturday, August 25, 2007

The world is flat...


...and I am close to the edge!

God! Who invented guys anyway!!
They say they're gonna call you, but obviously they don't, not even when you send them a text to remember they said they were gonna call you.

But more imortantly...who ever made us women into what we are!!! Why the FUCK am I waiting for a bloody guy to give me a ring, when I know deep down inside he isn't going to call anyway....why am I having trouble getting to sleep because of the very same fact!!
I don't know who invented us women, but he must have been fucking high on drugs when he did so! Makes our body strong enough to get through childbirth...but meanwhile adds this plug-in that she can't sleep over a guy...DUDE YOU MESSED UP, LAY OFF THE DRUGS!!
But anyway, ofcours he also had to add a plug-in which makes you think more and more and more and more about the stupidest things right before you fall asleep, which, ofcourse, makes you even more fucked up before bedtime...I think I have been lying awake for like 3 hours before I could finally get some sleep, waking up early again....naturally.

In the end I decided to text a male friend of mine, of whom I KNOW he will text me back (even if it's a couple of hours after I sent the text). Well, must say that I felt much better after I texted him and finally fell asleep. Like, around 4am I woke up again and saw that my friend had texted me back...he is on holiday and is really enjoying himself...I am really happy for him, because where he is, is one of the nicest places in the world!

Meh....I feel like such an idiot and like I am making a fool of myself. Sometimes I just want to hide away for like a week or so to see if people would even miss me.
*Turn off cellphone
*Keep laptop turned off
*Don't check email
hmm, who knows I might just do that and see if I can find the life I thought I had...because at the moment it doesn't feel like I have a life...

***NOTE TO SELF***
Get a life...quick!

No comments: