Tuesday, August 21, 2007

hmm things made sense again :)


Wow....weird how one day you can feel like total and utter shit and how the next day you can feel your top best!!


Today I had to get up early (still bummed though that I missed one of my fav. films last night because I had to get up early...I am soooo sorry Jean-Claude!!) because I had an appointment with my doctor. Sooooo, I went there, waited for like 15 minutes before it was my turn :P and then when it was fi-nal-ly MY turn I was in there for like 5 minutes, got a note for the x-ray people at the hospital and left for work.

So I got to work, told them I had an appointment at 11.20am at the hospital and if it was ok that I'd go there. Well, my boss is like one of the coolest because really nothing is a problem! So...as I was walking home I decided to give one of my friends a call and felt really happy and stuff when I hung up...( I still like being mean :P). So I got home, got my student travel card (whoopee free public transportation for me :P) and went to the busstop. I guess I waited like 5 minutes, then the bus arrived, got to the hospital 5 minutes later, had my x-ray taken, waited for the bus back and then 5 minutes after I was back home! Everything went so smoothly and fast!!

So withing the hour I left for the hospital, had the x-ray taken, came back home, got lunch and got back to work.

Then my boss said I could leave around 3pm, yay! soooooo got back home again and decided to do absolutely nothing hahaha.

Just emailed a bit with my friend, then spent a lot of time IM-ing with a very cute (yeah yeah yeah pimp, gangsta, whatever :P) guy until it was time for him to go. So then I decided to take a nice hot bath, just to relax my muscles a bit. While I was in the bathtub my mother came home and as soon as I came out of the bathroom dinner was ready :D!!

She bought a new tv and even installing that went perfectly fine!!

Now I am just chilling a bit on the sofa, watching some Sex & the City (which rocks!!!) and writing this.


Maybe you'd say it was a boring day, but I wish I had more days like this!! I feel so totally at ease with everything at the moment.

Have been smiling ever since I got back from work...and yeah, that feels good! Thanks!

No comments: