Sunday, August 19, 2007

Welcome back!


Haven't been here in a long time! damn!! even forgot my password and everything hahaha


Between January and now I have been away to study abroad, had a serious fling lol and experienced some other shit.

I got back at like end of May, beginning of June and then spend two months being a jobless bum whoopee for me! But then my mother started to nag big time that I should get a job.

So, I applied for 3 jobs in total and worked at two of them (one of which I am still working at). The other two weren't really my thing so with the first one I just cancelled the application procedure and the second one, well I worked for them once and then I told them I couldn't work anymore due to a physical condition, which is connected to my serious fling lol!

So now I am an employee at a toystore near my house, I like it very much and they give me a lot of freedom in doing what I want and the hours I want to work. I haven't even worked there for a month and already they take my input seriously..that feels soooo good!

Now I am just trying to catch up with school a bit and trying to enjoy my last two months of freedom!!

Have been invited by a friend to come over next Saturday and have dinner there (pancakes yummy!!) and then just hang out with her and her friends, watching a film or something like that. Thing is that I have to be home on time again the day after because we have this family outing, big whoop! My aunt and uncle are married for 40 years ( I still don't understand how she puts up with him!!??) now and they decided to do something with their kids and grandchildren, so I wonder...since when am I a kid or grandkid of theirs?

Well I guess it's ok to go, because get to spend time with my two favourite boys in the whole world and everything is being paid for lol so yeah...I'll drag my sorry ass back to my house very early Sunday morning, take a quick shower and act all happy again the remainder of the day ;)



Oh right, now I know you're dying to here about my "serious fling".

I'll refer to him as Mr. X because I am original like that ;)


Mr. X and I met through our course, both being in England at the time. Appearantly the first time I met him I dragged him out onto the dancefloor and made him dance *cracks whip* and yeah, that is according to him, I can't say I remember much about it and I wasn't even drunk!

So, couple of times after that we just talked a lot, I danced a lot lol, because I love to dance, and invited him to my place a couple of times.

Then at one particular Theme night (999 night, similar to 911) at the student bar he was coming on to me like crazy. I'd brought a watergun (no not made out of water, but out plastic and you fill it with water duh) and filled it ofcourse, that's me. So when he came in (totally soaked by the way poor lad) I started to make sure he wouldn't get dry for the remainder of the night :P

At one point I must have let my guard down because he stole my gun from me, the cheek! and started using my own weapon against me, everytime aiming for either my face or my friends south from my face.

When we finally called it truce we were just messing around a bit, not like that you perv, like he was sitting at one end of the couch and me and my friend on the other side. Still, he had a particular look in his eyes and we so took advantage of him. Pretended to kiss eachother (the girl and I) and then touching ourselves and were doing sexy things on the couch...you could tell by the look on his face that we got him turned on haha.

So, crazy stuff aside, he set next to me and we were just observing some couples and he told me:

"You know what would be nicer than that whole bf gf thing, just kissing"

yup literally said that and then tried to kiss me. So uhmm yeah I was very nice, turned my face away when he tried to kiss me, said I was shy :P

Must be honest here, I really don't like kissing in public, especially not when it's a so called "first kiss". He was kind of disappointed and sent me a text after the party if I was really shy or just not interested, well I must admit that I definately WAS interested, couldn't think of anything else than kissing him lol, so yeah I sent him a text back saying that I really was shy.

Proved it to him when he came over a week later and we kissed anyway...it was really nice and stuff, knowing you can having a good time without being in love.

Anyway, one thing led to another and we ended up doing more than just kissing. It was all very nice, just a pity that he wasn't the "I want you now so I'll take you now" kind of guy.

Hey! sometimes a girl just wants a man who takes what he wants ;) so that was kind of a bummer, the rest was just plain nice and fun :) and I am not regretting any of it! :)


So, that ended when I came back home, I was a little bummed at first, but must admit that I am now enjoying my single-life again and am planning on staying single for a while...I'll just see what happens...and maybe in the future I'll meet a cute, nice, funny, charming (messy blonde haired), hot and so on guy who I can hit it off with, even if I have to travel all around the world to meet him ;)


Being alone doesn't mean you have to be lonely ;)


No comments: