Saturday, December 2, 2006

Is it just me...


...or has the world turned upside down??

The ugly people ( yeah I know, I am superficial) seem to be getting boyfriends or girlfriends like flies are attracted to rotten fruit...pardon my French.

My best friend has an ex boyfriend who is absolutely hideous!! He cheated on my friend with quite good looking girl ( btw my friend is also really goodlooking, so I don't know what she saw in him in the first place) and he broke up with that girl a couple of weeks ago. Now he has got a new girlfriend who is also quite a looker.

It's just that me and my fried are atractive ( yes now I am sounding cocky..fuck that, I don't care I am proud of hwo I look) and both don't have boyfriends. I myself get enough attention, I admit that, but not of the guys I fancy...and the guys I fancy don't pay attention to me :P
But anyway..I just don't get HOW UGLY GUYS GET GOODLOOKING GIRLS!!!!!!

Ohw talking about attention from guys....I have this feeling one of my brother's friends fancies me. And no, this is again not me being cocky, because my mother noticed as well LOL.
But anyway, he has been over here for like the entire week, while before he would occasionally drop by. Wednesday he even stayed here while my brother was away at work. He took up the courage to come and sit next to me LOL and was showing off all the time...agreeing with me on almost everything...hahaha. He is two years younger than I am, but he doesn't mind he says!! He even told my brother he would trade his brother for me any time :P
Anyway, I was at work at my part-time job today and my brother came by with my 80s cds. That friend was with him and I was just telling the girls (my colleagues) about that guy. But he didn't come in to the shop with my bro so I told my brother to go and get him hahaha. We were quite mean, he came in and I said thanks you can go now :P:P He looked soo surprised...but at least the girls understood why I won't date him :P:P

Anyway that's enough for now, he is a nice guy, just not for me, I hope he and my brother will be very happy hahaha.

***end of brainfart***

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, it's not just you--I was dumped by this guy I was dating years ago, for his psycho (he called her that) ex-girlfriend who's a total whale! She weighed over 200 lbs., and I'm not exaggerating! Not that I'm any sort of beauty queen, but she was literally nearly twice my size!

Now they're married and have two kids. Go figure.

You are mean! LOL! You know that my husband is six years younger than me, right? I'm used to it now--I don't even think about the age difference, but when we first started dating he was 24 and I was 30. I used to babysit a kid his age when I was 11 or 12!!!!

Adriane said...

Well, I don't think you're ugly...I can imagine why Brian has fallen for you ;)

There is no problem in age difference, but if you'd seen this guy you would understand where I am coming from :P
As long as you and Brian are happy it's ok...and people from teh Phillipines and China etc always look younger than they actually are :P:P:P