Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Last one I promise!!

You're an Expert Kisser

You're a kissing pro, but it's all about quality and not quantity
You've perfected your kissing technique and can knock anyone's socks off
And you're adaptable, giving each partner what they crave
When it comes down to it, your kisses are truly unforgettable


oooooh I am an expert kisser!! I must say I have never gotten any complaints :P
Too bad lately there has been a lack of kissing in my life. After I broke up with the ex there has been no-one. Not that I hate being on my own, actually it is kind of nice not having to think of other people's feelings and just mind my own business...do what I want.
But like the next person I do want to feel special and loved and all that mushy shit. I know that I will meet someone eventually...and even if I didn't it wouldn't be the end of the world.

I mean some people act like it is the end of the world when you don't have a partner...I just don't see it that way. I can like a guy and then decide not to do anything with that...I can be just as happy and relaxed on my own. There are always advantages and disadvantages to being single...but at this moment with christmas and everything coming up I don't mind being on my own. No weird family in-law, not having to buy an expensive present for a particular boyfriend...as I am always broke that caused some problems in the past :P

Anyway...I am flu-ish..meaning I have the flu so headachy, sick to my stomach..cry cry boohoo...so done rambling :P I'll continue my happy single talk some other time :P:P

***end of brainfart***

No comments: